CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wrong Way Sierra!!!!!

Shawn and Sierra enjoyed their first soccer game on Saturday. They both did great, however Sierra had trouble remembering which way to run. I knew this would be a potential problem. No matter how many times her coach and parents would holler, turn around, she just kept going. She has some legs on her. She can go! Thankfully she never scored a goal for the other team but she did give them a distinct advantage. She is an aggresive player. Shawny did great for a four year old. He held back a bit. I think he is just taking some time to figure out the game before he shows his stuff.


Wrong Way Sierra!!!!!!!!!!

As for mom and dad, we came home with sunburns. I dressed the kids warm thinking it was kinda cold. Unfortunate for them, the sun came out and I felt like a terrible mom as Shawn was sweating to death in his long sleaved sweatshirt. I have learned my lesson in layering.

4 comments:

Richards' said...

Wow, those babies have grown up! You may not remember me, but I met y'all a few years ago... I was dating Dan Veltcamp at the time... just wanted to say hi.
Gwyn

Mommy of Four said...

It's been almost 2 weeks! Where's a new post????? :-)

Mommy of Four said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Pastor Rob Henderson said...

Sierra & Shawn,

You guys are awesome soccer players! Keep it up and eat all your beans.

Uncle Rob