CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Shawny's House

Last night Shawny spent about 30 minutes drawing a picture. When he was done he told Lyle and I to keep it so we could find he and Kyla's house. He drew Sierra on top of the house, mommy in orange next to the house with daddy beside her. Kyle is below me in blue and Shawny is in green next to her. The way you can tell boys from girls is the pony tail on the left sides of our heads. He wrote all of our names including the words, bed and Patty. I think this is amazing for a 4 and a half year old. What a sweet boy!

2 comments:

Pastor Rob Henderson said...

Nice house, Shawn. May I come to visit someday?

Uncle Rob

Jon said...

Kind of reminds me of Rod Crossman's spiritual imagery in his paintings. :)