CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rest for the weary

We had a great service at church. After church we went to the Olive Garden with Steve, Dawn and Jordan Hall, Kim Lindley and Dawn McConnell. We got home around 2:30 hoping for naps and within 5 minutes of being home Sierra spilled a whole glass of Orange pop all over the floor, walls and bar stools. Why does this happen? If I let her clean it up there is just more work for me in the long run. Parenting is more work than I originally signed up for. I know they are growing fast but sometimes it can make you crazy!!!!!

Speaking of the kids, I had started to publish some pictures of Sierra's 6th birthday party. It was late and I was getting tired so I gave up. I'll try again now.

Cousin Patty, Sierra, friend Sophie, friend Alyssa, Shawny and friend Jacob.

The kids played the Princess and the pea. After we read the story of the Princess and the Pea the children took turns sitting on pillows and trying to decide which had the pea (ball) under it.

Sierra was given wonderful gifts. She opened each with wonder and amazement.

1 comment:

Pastor Rob Henderson said...

You are a very pretty young lady, Sierra. You will make a gorgeous miniature bride for Charity.

Love you,

Uncle Rob