CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Twas the night before Sunday



We are going through our routine of preparing for Sunday. Lyle is packing tubs into the back of our van to haul to church in the morning. He fills his truck with gas and loads the church signs into the back of it then he lays out his clothes and makes last minute copies and signs for use the next day. I lay out the kids clothes, make sure they are bathed and get the kids in bed before 9pm. After they are in bed I polish the kitchen sink and finish up any compter work I need to do.

Tomorrow will be a light day for me. I have a week off. I won't have to leave for church untill 9:15. I really enjoy being actively involved in the life of our church however it is healthy to just attend every once and a while.

Our church just hosted a giant Easter Egg Hunt last weekend on our church property, M-72 West of Traverse City. It we so fun. Lyle and his crew did a great job pulling it all together. We had around 450-500 kids in attendance. Most of the kids were able to get at least 10 eggs. We had a big hotdog roast as well and it was all free for those who attended.


Here are some of the pictures I took that day.

And They're Off!!!!




Shawny did pretty well however Sierra must have gotten about 20 eggs, at least double the amount Shawny got. Shawny was fine with it. In fact he ended up giving away half of the candy he did get. He is so afriad of trying anything new. He only likes plain Hershey's Chocolate and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Crazy kid!

Julia Jones, a little girl in our church was sure enjoying her eggs.

Sierra turned 6 March 31st. She had a princess party and even the boys got in on the act.

Well this will do for my first attempt at bloging. I'll do better next time.

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Hi Leann,

Great to see you and pics of the kids on blogspot! We love posting.... it is so much fun!!!! I love coming up with new topics for posting.

Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Marcea