CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Friend Stacey

Stacey and I have been friend since 2nd grade but we have only been sisters for about 5 years. Stacey and I were close through high school, sharing lockers and such, and have kept in touch to some degree ever since. In 2002 I was driving west on M-72 reading a letter I had just received from her. I know, I know, not a good idea to read while driving:) With tears streaming down my face I read how she, through a hard time in her life, had found Jesus. I'm so happy that God has since blessed her with a christian husband and a renewed outlook on life. She is coming up to TC this weekend and will be attending our church this Sunday. It is so cool share this part of life with her now. I can't wait to spend some time with her.

No comments: