CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Black Family Christmas


Christmas at my mom and dad's house always includes music. Go figure:) Before we open presents my dad will share from the Bible, we sing together, share about how God has blessed each of our families and pray together. What a blessing. I look forward to this far more than the presents. I don't know if the kids agree:) Brooky, my brother Dan's daughter and my kids sang, "Come on Ring those Bells" over the phone lines to Aunt Bonnie in Canada. Sooooo sweet. Brooky has a sweet little voice.


Sierra and Shawny singing Silent NightHudson ringing bells as we sing and Isaiah dancing.
Look what Isaiah got, an elmo guitar!!!Andrew and Charity Thompson, their second Christmas together.Aunt Kim with sweet Isaiah.The girls mothering baby Adalena.

Buddies!!!

2 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

happy new year Leanne!!! From someone who met you 20 years ago in Canada :) Just never know who you are going to find on this internet!!!!

Greg & Stephanie said...

It was great to see your family Christmas photos! Tim and Kim's baby girl is so sweet...these are the first pics I have seen of her. You have a lovely family!