CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hi Mom



To the best Grandma a kid could have, a wife dearly loved by her husband and a mother who is adored by her children.

Don't kill me for the pictures. I just want everone to know who you are and you look fine!!!
I'm so glad you are figuring out how to check my blog. Don't forget to visit some of my friends.


The other night, after I talked to you I decided to change my template. That can be tricky. I changed the template but in the process I wiped out all my links and extras. I had saved the old template so I could undo what I had just done, however, it just wasn't working. Long story short, I had to redo all the links and extra stuff. It's still a work in progress. Can't for you to come and visit. Thank you for your prayers for Sierra. I couldn't believe, 100% on her spelling. What an answer to prayer. She is so encouraged:)


I need to get going. I've got to get my grocery game completed so I can go shopping tomorrow. You should check out thegrocergame.com . You can check it our for a month or something like that for $1. Just don't forget to let them know I referred you:) I get some free weeks or something. Beth is the true grocery game guru though. She actually saves money on her grocery bill each week. I save money but I buy more and therefore spend more each week. Lyle's not really impressed so far but I am having more fun shopping:) Love you

3 comments:

GT Burley's said...

Hi! I loved the pics! It's so awesome to keep up with everyone this way. It looks like you all have had lots of fun. I look forward to seeing more soon. Love to you all!

Sara said...

We had Elizabeth do some family pictures for us yesterday, I hope ours turn out as good as yours did. She was very nice. She said she'd have them ready for next weekend, so I'll keep you posted! Noah has a hard time sitting still right now, but hopefully she got a couple good ones!

drdeeren said...

just wondered in to this page and wondered if you might know the relationsip not many deerens around i know of