CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Who has time to post when there is a beach just waiting to be occupied. Today, after Sierra's doctor's apt. the kids and I went to the beach at Miss Leone's house on Silver Lake. We soaked up the sun with Miss Tammy Stricker, Michele Clark and the kids and Rebecca & Isaac until the first roar of thunder around 2:30. We thought about waiting it out but a few minutes later we saw a crack of lighting so we packed up and went home. Our house never saw a speck of the rain but I did get my flower garden weeded and enjoyed the remainder of our afternoon at home. Better luck tomorrow. Every day this week has been forcasted for thunderstorms but I will expect sunshine just like my friend Tammy (a true sun goddess).

No comments: