CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

CC Lost another tooth

Tonight Sierra went downstairs with her daddy for a bedtime story (actually 3 of them that she read herself) and before you know it she was headed up stairs to pull her tooth. Daddy promised her she could stay up for an extra half hour if she would pull her tooth. After another 15 minutes or so she had success. We tied a heavy piece of floss around it, applied a bit of oragel and she began the yanking. She yanked so hard the tooth popped out and we lost it. Seriously! We (Sierra, Mommy and Daddy) were on our hands and knees for about 10 minutes but we couldn't find it. Sierra wants you to know she is kinda sad about it but she is happy to have it out anyway and I think the tooth fairy will probably understand.

1 comment:

Mommy of Four said...

I would have never thought to use oragel! I was just thinking about that the other day....man, what am I gonna do when Jadon is about to lose his first tooth? I remember the stress of trying to get that last little bit of "root" free as a child...it would take me HOURS to finally just YANK it! And boy would it bleed! How come my parents never thought of oragel???? Gee wiz!!