CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The first Fire of the Season

My husband provides for our family so well. Because of him we have on gas bill. He works every spring to cut and stack wood for the coming year. This year we has so much wood given to us. Our outdoor wood stove burns all kinds of wood. It doesn't matter if it burns hardwood or junk wood. The only difference us the amount of hours a piece of wood burns. Hardwood burns the longest and hottest and so it is ultimately the best. I think Lyle has enough wood stored up for the coming three years. Praise God!! I am also thankful for the fact he is willing to stoke our wood stove everyday. Thankfully he only has to load it once a day, twice a day in the deep winter. I also love the fact that it heats our water. Long, guilt free showers:) Thank you honey!! I love you!

This isn't even all the wood he has cut. He Has about 25 -30 cord to the right of the stove, not pictured here. Amazing!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I like the looks of that. That is something that I have really been wanting to invest in. Maybe someday!