CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy 39th Birthday Lyle

After a delicious dinner at Boons our family came home to sing Happy Birthday, Share some Hershey Pie, Give birthday spankings and open presents. Lyle was sure his gift came from Kohls. He was disappointed because Kohls doesn't sell camo. Little did he know, I had bought him a power washer and had it well hidden with a little help from John Clark. We had a great evening and like a fine wine Lyle just gets better with age:) At least that's what they say. He's even getting more and more handsome:0)


oops. I forgot to rotate this picture before I uploaded it but it's midnight and I'm tired and I need to get to bed so I'm letting it go:) Love to you all!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What no sweater vest?! Happy Birthday, Lyle!