CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 09, 2007

37

Today I turned thirty seven and I was reminded to remember all that God has done in my life as I looked at the scripture for today posted on my blog. I know this scripture was there just for me today. I couldn't begin to list all that God has done in my life but I will list the top ten that come to mind.
1. My parents who modeled their faith before me.
2. That I asked Jesus into my heart at 10 years old, the night before our family was in a tragic car accident in which I very well could have been killed.
3. That God brought Lyle into my life, my life long love and companion.
4. That God gave me the privilege to be called mother to a sweet little girl, Sierra Joy.
5. Sixteen months later our second gift arrived in the form of a little boy, Shawn Oaklee.
6. I have had the chance to be a pastors wife for the last 13 years.
7. We were able to build a home 4 years ago. What a blessing.
8. I am able to stay home with my children.
9. My family is healthy.
10. Today I have a new niece, Adalena Cathryn Black. My brother Tim and his wife Kim's second child born this morning at 6:31 am, 9lbs 13oz. and 21 inches long.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Awwe how sweet. Happy Birthday!

Sara said...

Happy Belated Birthday Leanne! I love time spent sitting down to ponder our blessings- a birthday is a great time to do that.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Leanne,
Just wanted to say that I appreciated your "list". You are so sweet and have always made me feel like a true part of your family! God is so good to us, isn't He?!

Rebecca said...

Happy Belated Birthday my dear friend! I love your thankful, sincere and generous heart. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.