CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mother's Day at Lake Michigan

Sierra and Shawny decided to pose for pictures after a visit to the Block House in Muskegon. While we were in Muskegon Lyle and I did a lot of work at my mom and dads house. Lyle put up the ceiling of the kitchen with my brother Tim and I wallpapered my moms bathroom with my sister-in-law Kim. Meanwhile Shawny and Sierra entertained themselves and cousin Isaiah so well. We owed them, big time, so on Sunday afternoon we drove out to the beach. Mom and dad live about 5 minutes from Lake Michigan. We had a great time even if it was a little cold.

They were supposed to stay dry. Ha Ha!!!! Needless to say, they had to be stripped down to their underware before they could get into the car.
You may notice the wood by Shawny. Sierra and Shawn build boats out of the scrap wood on Saturday at Grandpa's house and wanted to see if they would float. They did float and the kids were so thrilled.


1 comment:

Sara said...

That family picture is totally framable, looks like a beautiful day. What more than a beautiful day with her family could a mom ask for on Mother's Day!