CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Devona/Dorcas Family Picnic

The Whole Family. I believe there were 47 in attendance. We met at the Almira Township Park north of Lake Ann. We had a great time.

From left to right. Back row: Sierra, Lyle. Paul, Kim, Samantha, Jamison, Brooklyn, Seth, Josh, Troy, Chip, Jay, Forest, Lynnette, Ben, Tim, Matt and Asa Front Row: Katelynn, Leanne, Shawny, Judy, Devona, Brittany, Yvonne, Linda, Patty, Amy & Iris.

Sisters. I had trouble getting them to behave for the picture. Dorcas still can't make mom behave, or is it the other way around? Jamison and his twins were ready to eat.

After a wonderful meal we enjoyed a friendly game of softball. The twins were some of the best chreerleaders. Aren't bleachers fun.

Shawny even got in on the game. He got three hits and with a little grace, I mean a LOT of grace, he made two runs. He always has to get in on the action. I love to see his enthusiasm for life.Chip with one of his 13 grandchildren. Iris is the third to the youngest of them.




4 comments:

Koda Ann{[Hippie@Heart]} said...

I am sorry to inform you but that is not the whole family. I was not there, I am Dakota Ann Deeren, Daughter of Charity Ann Deeren, Who is the daughter of Marvin Deeren. Who you mention nothing about.

Unknown said...

Hi Dakota, my name is Dawn Deeren and I adored your father, we lived across the street from them when I was little and he and my sister and I were the best of friends! Would love to meet you! Please contact me anytime 216-215-5378

Unknown said...

Yvonne, my mom passed away on the 10th, thought you'd like to know. Love you guys

Unknown said...

Omg this is Marvin's granddaughter! How cool is thay! God bless you young lady!!!